Bring your dog to play in our off-leash dog park!
Park Rules- Humans
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Owners are legally responsible for the actions and behaviours of their pet(s) at all times. Rowan Animal Clinic is not responsible for pet or owner injury incurred within the dog park.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY by the pet owner.
- Dog waste bags and trash can are available for your use.
- Owners must be within the dog park and supervising their pet(s) at all times with a leash readily available.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No human food allowed inside the dog park.
- Keep all gates closed at all times.
- Equipment in the dog park is for animal use only.
- No smoking or tobacco products allowed in the dog park.
- No glass containers.
Park Rules- Animals
- Dog(s) should remain leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- No aggressive dogs allowed. Aggressive dogs should be leashed and removed immediately.
- Dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months of age are not allowed.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccines given by a licensed veterinarian for Rabies, Kennel Cough, and Combo (Parvovirus, Distemper, Infectious Hepatitis, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza).
- Do not enter the park if your dog is sick or in heat.
- Remember off-leash does not mean out of control. Be courteous to other parkgoers.
- Must have a collar on at all times.
- NO DIGGING.